- I take your personal privacy very seriously, just as I expect you to take mine. This means any and all information that is shared before, during, and after the interview process.
- All information gathered during the application process is stored on a secured server that is only accessible by me. This includes all correspondence via email.
- You are not permitted to infringe upon my private life or personal functions. My life does not revolve around my occupation, and any attempts to bring attention to yourself in an inappropriate manner will be dealt with harshly.
- Your personal identity, occupation, family life, vanilla obligations, and outside connections are insignificant in the role you assume with me. When you come to serve me, you are accorded the same designation as everyone else until you earn otherwise. I simply don’t care who you are or what you do, unless it directly impacts your service to me.
- I value discretion above all else in terms of privacy. The contact we have and time spent together is between us, and stays between us unless otherwise discussed. This means that should we encounter one another in the vanilla world, you will not prostate yourself in a public place. If I notice you in a public place, I would treat you like any other stranger.
- I do not film or photograph any individual without signed model releases and 2257 documentation. This means that I do not have hidden cameras or the like lurking about my dungeon. When I film my sessions, it is a great privilege and requires lights, cameras, and set-up. It is not covert.
- If you are concerned about legal ramifications, understand that BDSM and professional Domination is legal in Columbus, OH. However, should you wish to have a Confidentiality Agreement, I can provide one to you for us both to sign.
You must cancel via phone, as emails can be substantially delayed or lost due to circumstances completely beyond your control or ours. A cancellation penalty is the below percentage of the appointment’s tribute.
|No Show||100% Cancellation Penalty|
|Less than 4 hours in advance||50% Cancellation Penalty|
|Less than 24 hours in advance||25% Cancellation Penalty|
|More than 24 hours in advance||No Cancellation Penalty|
No shows with outstanding penalties will be transferred to a collection agency,
and will be blacklisted from the facility. Don’t make that mistake!
The Rules of Wicked Eden
2. We do not share, disclose, rent, or sell your personal information with any third parties. Your personal information, including your contact information, is kept strictly confidential and can only be accessed by staff members. Each staff member is bound by a non-disclosure agreement, and we only employ those who find such abuse of trust as ethically wrong. We will not contact you unless given express permission to do so, and only with the methods you specify. If inquired of, we will not disclose any details about you (not even that we know who you are).
3. Clients and attendees are to treat all staff members and associates with the utmost respect. This includes in-person, phone, and email contact. Inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated, and you will not be allowed back. This includes defamatory language, unacceptable physical contact, rudeness, and soliciting for personal and/or contact information.
4. We do not accept walk-in appointments. Do not visit Wicked Eden unless you have a specified appointment time or are attending an event. This includes loitering and/or visiting to “chat” or “be of service.” Just as we value your time, we ask that you value ours, and arrive at your appointed time as well as depart at the end of your appointment.
5. Arrive clean and well-dressed. Do not make yourself noticeable — this includes TVs arriving in full drag. Please look presentable and inconspicuous. If you are bringing clothing or toys, make sure they are placed in discreet bags or suitcases.
6. We have a zero tolerance for drugs and alcohol for our staff members and will not permit sessions to occur for clients who are under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Any evidence of intoxication will forfeit your session.
7. Sessions tributes will be collected by the staff member before the session begins. Please have the correct amount waiting. You are welcome to tip any of the staff members, bring gifts, or send fan mail with tokens.
8. We do not haggle over tribute prices and we do not issue refunds for cancellation of prepaid sessions.
9. Do not bring others to Wicked Eden without a corresponding appointment (this includes curious friends, girlfriends, or spouses). We offer couples sessions and rentals to individuals and groups, but we are not open for tours and questions from the general public.
10. Wicked Eden is not responsible for any loss, damage, or injury, including death, that may be sustained while participating in a BDSM activity, or while in, on or upon the premises where the activity is being conducted, regardless of the circumstances. We attempt to fully educate and train our staff members, but you must be fully aware of the risks and hazards involved with any BDSM activity. You assume this risk upon yourself. We require a waiver to be signed for certain dangerous BDSM activities. We will only permit a staff member to conduct these sessions if he/she has had the appropriate training, but risks do exist. This waiver is necessary for these sessions to occur: piercing, suspension, very heavy corporal, some medical play, branding/fireplay, heavy CBT or ballbusting, asphyxiation, etc.
11. You will respect the confidentiality and identity of staff members, attendees, guests, and any one else associated with Wicked Eden. This includes individuals seen outside of the facility, their families, occupations, privacy, and involvement with other activities.